Star Alfresco Connector for HCP
Star Alfresco Connector for Hitachi HCP brings together Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) state of the art content archiving functionality for large volumes of data and the great features provided by Alfresco, leading Open Source Enterprise Content Management platform. Seamlessly integrated into existing enterprise storage infrastructure, both for the end user and for the applications developed on top of the Alfresco platform, the connector allows repositories to store content inside HCP appliances as an external storage in addition to the usual storage areas.
- Full integration between Alfresco and HCP
- Highest read-and write speed of data
- Leverage in Alfresco the proven quality, highest security
and innovative technology of Hitachi Content Platform
- Add to HCP the wide range of Alfresco Enterprise Content
- Seamless, natural and effortless integration with new and
- Transparent access to content stored in HCP for Alfresco users
- Enforce the retention date set from Alfresco also at HCP
- Enable searches and information discovery on metadata and
content in HCP
- Archive content while using advanced storage functions such as
de-duplication, purging, search and discovery and retention
- Reduce backup window times for Alfresco content
- Leverage multi-tennant features of HCP to group together
multiple Alfresco repositories
- Highest performance transfer between HCP and Alfresco
using the most performant HCP communication protocol (HTTP and
- Native implementation for all platforms (Windows, Linux,
Solaris, HP-UX, Aix)
Address your needs and start innovating:
- Reduce backup time and optimize content storage.
- Build an internal "Cloud" architecture with full support for
multi-tennant decisions from both the connector and HCP.
- Meet regulatory and governance requirements. Ensure compliance
with requirements for content preservation and retention.
- Protect your business. Reduce risk of fines and penalties for
not meeting regulatory compliance or providing
timely responses to audit and legal discovery requests.
- Save time and money. Reduce cost and complexity via a single
active archive repository; expedite content retrieval;
place archived data on lower-cost storage tiers; reduce
duplicate copies of the same data.
- Protect and secure content. Provide a high-availability
environment; authenticate file integrity and access; enforce
- Simplify searches. Ease access and retrieval of archived
content whenever needed both from Alfresco and directly from
- Alfresco Enterprise: 3.4.x, 4.0.x
- Hitachi Content Platform (HCP): 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
- Operating system: all supported by the named Alfresco
*Note: contact us contact us at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org for
precise compatibility combinations