SEAL Content Library Services for SAP is a SEAL module that provides an interface to the SAP system (SAP ECC), which is based on SAP's standard HTTP Content Server interface (former ArchiveLink).
• SEAL is tightly integrated with Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) – a top object storage provided by Hitachi Data Systems;
• SEAL leverage Hitachi Content Platform key features (WORM storage, single instance, strong metadata management, back-up free storage, advanced retention, multi-tenancy and namespaces) and use it as an intelligent distributed object storage system to deliver the best functionalities for SAP environments;
• With HCP used as the storage target, SEAL provides a secure and scalable universal content repository for SAP content with powerful but simple user interface for non-IT / business users
SEAL Content Library Services enables saving ADK based archive files into a secure repository, built on top of HCP storage platform.
• Resolve SAP storage space and performance problems caused by large volumes of old transaction data
• Enable organizations to meet legal regulations in terms of data storage
• Enables retention policies and controlled disposal
• Print lists can be stored in SEAL through HTTP Content Server implementation
• Additional fields are retrieved from SAP TOADL table
View and Share SAP documents from SEAL user interface:
Search in SEAL by SAP attributes:
· Unified Archive: Integrated system for Enterprise Unified Archive; Unified Content Repository - storing, searching and retrieving, navigation and security, viewing, sharing, classification, flexible metadata.
· Records Management: Enterprise Records Management System – retention management, file plan, controlled disposal and updates, advanced audit.
· Hybrid Archive: End-to-end system for Hybrid Archives Management - unified management of paper and electronic archives.
Share the article with your friends on social media